PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone get this?

emtw12
08-18-2013, 03:13 AM
I woke up this morning and felt ok but my breast was sore(still is) once I got up and about I noticed when I breathe in I get a pain in my breast am:/ what is it ??

jdlap
08-18-2013, 03:20 AM
Im a guy, so I have no breasts, but I do occasionally get this sharp pain in my chest, like my ribs almost, whenever I inhale or exhale deeply. Its really odd. And it can last for days too. Hmph.

emtw12
08-18-2013, 03:27 AM
I've got it and I've had it before but what could it be? I'm thinking maybe I slept funny or it's my bed :/ but last time I asked the doctors they says its muscle related but that's there answer for everything lol. it does hurt wen I breathe in

ValeCat14
08-18-2013, 08:01 AM
People with anxiety tent to tense all muscles all the time.. over tensing them or something. I have that when I am anxious of a few days on end. Then after a while my muscles start to act up... also getting what you get. Try and consciouly relaxing the muscles around the area. Helps for me anyways.

robocop01
08-18-2013, 10:28 AM
Have a boyfriend or girlfriend massage the areas you feel tense the most. Mine are my neck and my legs that seem to stay tensed up day in and day out. I never noticed how tense I was until my therapist had me go through every muscle and relax it exercise and noticed that I could barely relax my neck.

emtw12
08-18-2013, 11:43 AM
it hurts to cough breathe in and move fast

emtw12
08-19-2013, 01:51 AM
still got itt :( xx

raggamuffin
08-19-2013, 01:57 AM
The more you worry and fear it or fixate on it the longer you make it last. We're in control here not the anxiety. Feeling it's out of control also allows it to continue. Anxiety feeds off the fear, worry and attention we bwestow it.

You can't fight it or fear it. It makes the symptoms last longer or feel worse. So have apathy towards the situation. It won't ill you or hurt you more than you allow it to hurt you. Let the pains come and go and get on with your day. THe more you do this the less the pains will occur and last.

Ed