PDA

View Full Version : Oh damn plz help freaking out

itsloulou
08-16-2013, 05:34 PM
So i just need to share this right now. I live in the netherlands and its 01:33 AM right now. I walked my brother and two friends to the bus after drinking one glass of wine and they went to go out. I sit there. Im gettting very hot. Starting to sweat. And when I wanna walk home before their bus came becuase i didnt feel well, i start throwing up.... And now I feel like dying. Why do I feel so hot, do i sweat and did I throw up. Help me please im freaking out.

Any reason for this...

Ps. Im also lightheaded now.

+ it was only one glass.of wine so i wasnt drunk or something...

Freaaaking out. Vomiting is bot in my anxiety symptoms list....

robocop01
08-16-2013, 05:42 PM
You could be having a small panic attack and the alcohol did not help and just made your stomach very upset. Don't worry just lay down and put a good movie in that you've seen before and try to quote the movie as it plays. It will shortly get your mind off feeling sick. Don't worry little lady it will soon pass.

itsloulou
08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
You could be having a small panic attack and the alcohol did not help and just made your stomach very upset. Don't worry just lay down and put a good movie in that you've seen before and try to quote the movie as it plays. It will shortly get your mind off feeling sick. Don't worry little lady it will soon pass.

Thank you very much for your reaction. I'll try that out and try to relax a little. I need to go to sleep anyway. Thanks..

robocop01
08-18-2013, 10:46 AM
Loulou, did you get some sleep and wake up feeling better I hope?