PDA

View Full Version : Severe Aniexty Need Help!

DanielKenneth
08-16-2013, 03:43 PM
Well im 22 and have i guess severe Aniexty you can say. But lately I am constantly dizzy like not pukey dizzy just of balance. i wake up everyday and it same stuff cant do anythingonly place i feel fine is when laying dow. Im not sure if this has to do with my aniexty but i actually just drove up to store and i mean i felt likeicouldnt even function like i was there but not there was not a fun trip. i get sweaty very often lately very panicy my eye been twitching now and then. im not sure if maybe im over thinking this but it is really controlling my life and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? somedays i have good days somedays i have terrible day today is one of them. I just want togo about my life normally not be a house hermit i never used to be at all! i smoke cigs i dont know if that has something to do with it. few other issues are cloudy feeling dizzy feeling panic feeling sweaty. Its to the point where its even hard to go to the doc because i feel so miserable ! Any help PLEASE!?

sitemastercalifornia
08-16-2013, 04:14 PM
Well im 22 and have i guess severe Aniexty you can say. But lately I am constantly dizzy like not pukey dizzy just of balance. i wake up everyday and it same stuff cant do anythingonly place i feel fine is when laying dow. Im not sure if this has to do with my aniexty but i actually just drove up to store and i mean i felt likeicouldnt even function like i was there but not there was not a fun trip. i get sweaty very often lately very panicy my eye been twitching now and then. im not sure if maybe im over thinking this but it is really controlling my life and was wondering if anyone had any ideas? somedays i have good days somedays i have terrible day today is one of them. I just want togo about my life normally not be a house hermit i never used to be at all! i smoke cigs i dont know if that has something to do with it. few other issues are cloudy feeling dizzy feeling panic feeling sweaty. Its to the point where its even hard to go to the doc because i feel so miserable ! Any help PLEASE!?

Woah man, EXACT same symptoms here, have had panic attacks off and on for a while but they started again for me. Actually I started getting really hot, sweaty and shaky at a farmers market, had to get home. The next week i drove to the gas station 1 mile away, got really hot shaky and felt dizzy. Ever since then I had an eye twitch for 2 weeks. Having to hold walls to walk around, feeling like i get waves of nausea. Wake up panicky now.

I know the feeling about the doc, i can't go alone and scared sh**less to go in general. I made an appt but its 10 days away. You should go to just to find out. Interested to see if it's the same thing when i get my long over due diagnosis

Have you ever been diagnosed with anxiety?

DanielKenneth
08-16-2013, 04:18 PM
Yes I have been to the doc several times and each time they just put me on lexapro and diagnosed me with social aniexty. but its getting way out of hand like cant do anything honestly. when i go into the store its like everything is a million times a second its crazy the feeling! and its only getting worse. Ive tried this lexapro now for about 2 months and im not seeing any changes. I might go back to the doctor and see if i can switch or something but its very hard to even goto doc because my aniexty goes through the roof going that far its nuts!!!!