PDA

View Full Version : Cheaters

autumnbee123
08-16-2013, 03:47 AM
Okay, I'm hurt. My heart goes out to those who have been wronged and well, fucked over by cheaters. I'm posting this in regards to a person on here who was freely and openly posting about how he cheats on his wife all the time with a married woman because he's 'unhappy'. I'm not targeting just the MEN because WOMEN are just as guilty. Marriage is a sacred promise to someone. A life long promise. You knew that the moment you proposed or said yes. You vowed to this promise. Yeah people may have bad, rocky moments. But to deliberately go behind your spouses back and willingly have sex with another person without any remorse is so revolting. It goes to show your strengths. You have no conscience. Not only are you hurting your husband or wife, you're hurting your KIDS! I have such strong hate twards cheaters because my mom was cheated on by my dad. Not only cheated on, he got another woman pregnant. They were married for 17 years, had 4 kids, me being the youngest. We had everything. A happy life, a nice home, and parents. Everything seemed to be going great. Then one day out of the blue my dad leaves. Literally leaves. Nothing. No goodbye, no explanation. I watched my mom sink into her lowest point in her life. Typing this makes me cry. Not only was my mom hurt, all of us were. I had so many problems as a child. That I didn't realize or didn't really know how strongly I felt about this till today. He fucked five people's lives up. For his pleasure. And if you think that an evening fuck with some random person will fix you, think again. You're fucking people's lives up. Your own as well. I can give two shits about my dad anymore. And he truly regrets it. Do I care? Honestly, no. I was I a world of hurt. I was a true daddy's girl. Until that day. He totally dropped us off the face of his world. Didn't give a shit about any of us. Not even my brother who was dying in the hospital after a terrible car accident. He was 14, this was right when my parents split. I was 8. He was in the hospital for 6 months. My dad came once. For a few hours. After that. He fucked him off. No calls, nothing. To all of us. See things like this should make cheaters realize what they've done. But does it really? No. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

manz82
08-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Xxxxxx big hugs

robocop01
08-16-2013, 05:45 PM
I understand exactly where you were coming from. I was in Iraq in 2005 and came home to find my ex-wife cheating on me. I even attempted to make it work by saying that I had left her all alone and she just needed someone there for her when I couldn't be. Boy, was I young and stupid. I would never do something like that to hurt the person I love.

mylove9080
08-16-2013, 10:51 PM
Im sorry something like this happen to my mom and i was 8 also and since then i have always suffred from panic attacks and anxiety. Seeing my parents fight and all the arguments! Like hello theirs kids involed! And becuz i just wanted to leave the house i got pregnant at 15 married and left at 16 years. I felt bad for leaving my mom tho. But it hurts :'(

kingmemphis
08-16-2013, 10:59 PM
Im so sorry to hear these tragic stories.

autumnbee123
08-17-2013, 12:57 AM
I moved out when I was 14 and moved in with my boyfriend. Never got pregnant tho. Don't plan to any time soon!!