PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here trying to get rid of anxiety?

padrepio34
08-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Hey everyone is there anyone here trying to get rid of anxiety without meds and therapy? And how do you feel?

downsouth
08-15-2013, 08:59 PM
I started too use vitamins and supplements. Uh too soon to tell.

MrsJ88
08-15-2013, 09:02 PM
Hey everyone is there anyone here trying to get rid of anxiety without meds and therapy? And how do you feel?

I'm not on any meds, I currently see a counselor once a week but before a month ago I didn't even see a counselor. And I've had anxiety for 2 years. I just try to control it with natural methods such as lavender baths every night, Rescue Remedy sometimes, vitamin D3 and a multi vitamin daily. I do have Valium but I only take it on rare occasions.

padrepio34
08-15-2013, 09:08 PM
Yea im doing it natural myself like some days im good and some days are bad becuz i fight the sysptoms that come on to me and try to not to play to much mind its like i have mood swings i just wanna start feeling good again i guess its the begining of over coming this fear i had it for 6 years and i had enuff of it..thats why i ask if anyone feels like this that is trying to over come thise fears

downsouth
08-15-2013, 09:22 PM
Ive been dealing with anxiety for 15 plus years and its been bad the last couple. I have tools to at least control them. More importantly I know whats wrong. Ive been on meds a long time and seems like im worse in some seosons than others but I have hope that I will win soon.

downsouth
08-15-2013, 09:24 PM
By the way its only been recently (6 months) since ive looked for answers and help for the root of the problem. Don't get discouraged

padrepio34
08-15-2013, 09:31 PM
Im okay and i know its all anxiety had blood work,heart,brain checked out 3 months ago and its all normal..so i dont why i cant get rid of this anxiety n sysptoms i tell myself im okay but i guess when your body is so used to this everyday its hard to get rid its like witdrawls i dunno i hope it will get bad and not think negative anymore im tired of it i just wanna enjoy life again!! I hope everyone cures this anxiety for them selfs God bless you all!!!!