PDA

View Full Version : Eye Sparkles..Anyone?

onebreathatatime
08-15-2013, 04:04 PM
I have eye floaters, and dark spots... been checked at the eye dr last year and was told I have perfect vision and nothing is wrong with my eyes at all. Now as of lately I have been seeing quick flashes that look like sparkles or as a diamond. I find mainly when I am at work in my office with the bright lights/computers it happens more frequently, just wondering if anyone else experiences this type of eye disturbance? I have another appointment at the end of this month, to have my eyes rechecked and make sure everything is good.. but it's freaking me out...

kilmarnock37
08-15-2013, 05:50 PM
the floaters as they are known are there because as we grow our eyes and retina grow these floaters are a natural thing that most people get.i only know this bevause they to freaked me out and like u i went to ootician who told me this.hope this eases ur worrys abit.

onebreathatatime
08-15-2013, 06:21 PM
the floaters as they are known are there because as we grow our eyes and retina grow these floaters are a natural thing that most people get.i only know this bevause they to freaked me out and like u i went to ootician who told me this.hope this eases ur worrys abit.

But do you ever get them that look like a sparkle?

frankzito
08-15-2013, 06:27 PM
But do you ever get them that look like a sparkle?

If I strain I will see sparkles

onebreathatatime
08-15-2013, 07:43 PM
so frustrating.. I get them just sitting at my desk :(

mykids12
08-15-2013, 11:26 PM
so frustrating.. I get them just sitting at my desk :(

Yes I get them. Mine started out as just that but now I get occasional blurry vision too. I've made myself think I have a brain tumor. I tense my face and clench my jaw a lot so that doesn't help either.