PDA

View Full Version : Zoloft

anxietysux
08-15-2013, 08:18 AM
I am supposed to start Zoloft 50 ml today but I'm scared! Does anyone take it?? I also have ativan for emergencies which I'm afraid to take too!

alankay
08-15-2013, 12:57 PM
I took zoloft for 6 moths and it was fine but made me a bit hungry. Also used ativan and found that an excellent med. Works quickly as the zoloft takes a few weeks to work.
Start the zoloft and stay with it for at least 6 weeks and use the ativan if you get spikes in anxiety. Ativan is a good bet for quick anxiety relief. Try 1/2 dose just to test it a bit. Alankay

anxietysux
08-16-2013, 10:50 AM
I took zoloft for 6 moths and it was fine but made me a bit hungry. Also used ativan and found that an excellent med. Works quickly as the zoloft takes a few weeks to work.
Start the zoloft and stay with it for at least 6 weeks and use the ativan if you get spikes in anxiety. Ativan is a good bet for quick anxiety relief. Try 1/2 dose just to test it a bit. Alankay

Thanks for responding. Having a really bad day with panic attacks at work I just can't shake it. I took half of Ativan but I'm still anxious. I just wish this would all pass. I'm trying my bet not to let anxiety win again.

robocop01
08-16-2013, 02:52 PM
Ativan or xanax (alprazolam) saves me every time I know that a panic attack is getting close. Just think before you take it that this will help you it all aspects and you will feel good. I like when I swallow it because deep down you have this feeling that you will slowly feel better in moments even if it is just your mind calming down from the panic.