PDA

View Full Version : Cant shake the feeling.

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 03:33 AM
Okay, I know I post all the time but this is seriously eating me up. I'm so tired of feeling like I'm dying. This is literally all I think about! 24/7. I can't enjoy anything. Nothing can distract me from the thought and I'm starting to feel like I'm deteriorating. I feel so weak and like I'm just dragging along. It's been 10 months maybe longer of this thought. Everyday from the moment I wake up until I'm so exhausted I pass out without even knowing. I just want to know that it's all in my head and I'm going to be okay. But I really don't feel like I am okay. Does anyone else feel the way I do ???

rhar
08-15-2013, 03:38 AM
Yep i feel the same and have done for months and months :(

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 03:42 AM
What symptoms have you developed?

kilmarnock37
08-15-2013, 03:44 AM
Yeah I feel the same have done the last few months. Been to docs and all checks out fine. So it is all in our heads.its just our mind set.the brain Is a powerful horrible machine sometimes. I don't know how I can reasure you.youll be fine and we won't die. Life is just a struggle sometimes and it will pass

anxietysux
08-15-2013, 03:51 AM
I've been feeling this way for the last month... I feel like I'm going to loose control and end up in a mental institution.. It scares the heck out of me!
My symptoms are nausea, tight chest and throat, shakes, can't sleep. I just want feel normal again.

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 03:51 AM
Thank you. It is a lot more reassuring when someone who's going through the same as I tells me this. I know my friends and family tell me this but they don't know how we really feel. We feel like death!! Or what our minds perceive as death.

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 03:54 AM
I've never really had nausea. But just about every symptom on the list, I've had. Literally just about every one of them. Besides nausea. For some odd reason I just don't get it. Or a strong heart beat. My heart rate is fast but weak. I can never feel my pulse besides on my neck unless it feels like my heart completely stops and that's when I get a terrible panic attack and my heart feels like its gonna explode

anxietysux
08-15-2013, 05:25 AM
It's very reassuring talking to other people about it! The nausea is the worst! I have such a hard time eating .ive been up since 4 .. I don't know how I'm going to get through this day

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 05:36 AM
That really sucks!!): I don't eat we'll either. I just don't have an appetite or I'm very selective. I hate the feeling of my heart stopping! It literally feels like it shuts off and there's no blood flow in my body and I'm completely numb. This lasts for a second or two but it gives me the worst panic attacks I've ever had.

rhar
08-15-2013, 06:19 AM
Mine is mostly head symptoms..

Feeling dizzy and off balanced.
Feeling spaced out and weird
Numbness in face sometimes
Swaying if standing
Feeling faint and lightheaded
Blurry vision
Weird vision when I turn my head quickly
Feel like when I'm walking that I'm falling to one side and could fall over

I'd do anything to feel normal again

anxietysux
08-15-2013, 06:22 AM
That really sucks!!): I don't eat we'll either. I just don't have an appetite or I'm very selective. I hate the feeling of my heart stopping! It literally feels like it shuts off and there's no blood flow in my body and I'm completely numb. This lasts for a second or two but it gives me the worst panic attacks I've ever had.

The heart doesn't really bother me as much as the feeling like I can't breath and constant light headedness .. I constantly feel like I'm going to fall over

anxietysux
08-15-2013, 06:23 AM
Mine is mostly head symptoms..

Feeling dizzy and off balanced.
Feeling spaced out and weird
Numbness in face sometimes
Swaying if standing
Feeling faint and lightheaded
Blurry vision
Weird vision when I turn my head quickly
Feel like when I'm walking that I'm falling to one side and could fall over

I'd do anything to feel normal again

All these symptoms are me!! I want to feel normal again too. Do you take any meds?

rhar
08-15-2013, 06:39 AM
All these symptoms are me!! I want to feel normal again too. Do you take any meds?

No I don't take any. I haven't wanted to take any. Probably should have when I was at my worst.

I still get these feelings daily, all day but I'm learning to cope better.

bioman987
08-15-2013, 06:55 AM
Hello,
I felt that way for many years, so I know you pain. One day, I was feeling like that and my mind was racing. I had a thoughts flying thought my head. I sat down and a thought popped into my head. I told myself to just clear my mind and think about nothing for only a couple seconds. It felt so good to not think that I kept doing it. After about 10 minutes I felt a lot better. I later learned to meditate. Maybe this could help. For what it's worth.