PDA

View Full Version : Does

emtw12
08-15-2013, 01:47 AM
does everyone have the physical symptoms even wen not anxious? 15 min after waking up I started getting pains :/ what's you're worst symptom u get daily??

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 01:49 AM
Yes! Just about everyday. Mine is feeling really weak and weird feeling in my head

itsloulou
08-15-2013, 01:54 AM
Yes, I have a lot of them everyday. It sucks the most. And they are the main thing why I get anxious....

emtw12
08-15-2013, 01:55 AM
Me too I feel aches and pains more than I feel anxious :/ it doesn't make sense..

itsloulou
08-15-2013, 01:57 AM
Me too I feel aches and pains more than I feel anxious :/ it doesn't make sense..

Same here, but when I feel anxious it's because of the pains and I feel like dying constantly....

brian_s_21
08-15-2013, 01:58 AM
I get pains

emtw12
08-15-2013, 02:01 AM
What pains do u get the most loulou?

emtw12
08-15-2013, 02:06 AM
What ones Brian? Sorry to hear

brian_s_21
08-15-2013, 02:09 AM
What ones Brian? Sorry to hear
I get pains around my whole body like sometimes is like a bruise or sharp pains my left hand hurts so does my fingers it sucks

autumnbee123
08-15-2013, 02:14 AM
Same here, but when I feel anxious it's because of the pains and I feel like dying constantly....

Me too!! I think I'm gonna die everyday

sazaroo
08-15-2013, 02:37 AM
I get pains everyday from the min i get up to the min i go to bed i dunno what it feels like to not be anxious, i get pains numbness worry craps its horrible :(

brian_s_21
08-15-2013, 02:49 AM
I get pains everyday from the min i get up to the min i go to bed i dunno what it feels like to not be anxious, i get pains numbness worry craps its horrible :(
I get numbness lately and is freaking me out

sazaroo
08-15-2013, 02:57 AM
I get numbness lately and is freaking me out

Ive had it for the past 2 years :( dont worry its your anxiety x

brian_s_21
08-15-2013, 03:05 AM
Ive had it for the past 2 years :( dont worry its your anxiety x
Damnn i hope I don't get it for that long ! Did u just get used to it ? Or does it stil freak you out ?

emtw12
08-15-2013, 03:12 AM
Do u get chest pains all day night saz? that's the worst for me especially on the left side :( xx

sharacel91
08-15-2013, 02:34 PM
I get chest pain and when I have a panic attack I feel like I'm about to die.

I have learnt when I start feeling pain on the left side of my chest to take some gaviscon which is for heartburn and it cures it pretty nicely

raggamuffin
08-15-2013, 02:45 PM
You say you're not anxious but every post I see you write sounds very anxious to me. Even if you have a spell in a day when you feel fine, guess what? YOu've been stressed and worried for so long your body has stockpiles of anxiety to work through. A few hours or a day won't make a blind bit of difference. Your body will still throw out aches and pains to show you "Hey we've been through months/years of stress and worry, let me rest".

But what do anxious people do? They panic, fear and expect danger or death around every turn. Any ache or pain is instantly considered to be cancer or something life threatning. This is stockpiling even more stress and worry preventing your body from healing itself.

Before you had anxiety (yes a lot can't remember normailty I know) if you got a headache. You'd drink some water, lie down, maybe have some pain killers. Logical steps to curing a headache.

How about now? Headache - panic - cancer, tumours, aneurysms etc etc.

So which one was more rational, dealt with effectivelyt and allowing the body to take its time and cure itself? Exactly. Anxiety draws you away from logic and reality. Instead you get trapped inside a bubble. Adding worry onto an overstressed body which then bites back with a symptom to say "STOP STRESSING ME OUT" but what do you do? Stress out and add more worry. THis is why pains occur every hour of every day.

Accept it's anxiety - don't look for hidden illnesses which don't exist. There's no danger. The sooner you accept and understand anxiety the sooner your body can heal itself. It won't take days or weeks. There's no overnight cure.

Thus will take months. But the sooner you respond to any ache or pain with apatyh and rationalize everything and tie together the aches pains and worries to anxiety - the sooner you will start to get better. It might sound impossilbe to ignore a pain. BUit you proove to yourself every day constantly that fighting and panicking does nothing. It makes things worse. Thereby remember the headache example. Don't fear it or panic. Be rational and let your body heal itself because it can, will and wants to. So let it do it's job.

Ed

str8trippin
08-15-2013, 03:52 PM
You say you're not anxious but every post I see you write sounds very anxious to me. Even if you have a spell in a day when you feel fine, guess what? YOu've been stressed and worried for so long your body has stockpiles of anxiety to work through. A few hours or a day won't make a blind bit of difference. Your body will still throw out aches and pains to show you "Hey we've been through months/years of stress and worry, let me rest".

But what do anxious people do? They panic, fear and expect danger or death around every turn. Any ache or pain is instantly considered to be cancer or something life threatning. This is stockpiling even more stress and worry preventing your body from healing itself.

Before you had anxiety (yes a lot can't remember normailty I know) if you got a headache. You'd drink some water, lie down, maybe have some pain killers. Logical steps to curing a headache.

How about now? Headache - panic - cancer, tumours, aneurysms etc etc.

So which one was more rational, dealt with effectivelyt and allowing the body to take its time and cure itself? Exactly. Anxiety draws you away from logic and reality. Instead you get trapped inside a bubble. Adding worry onto an overstressed body which then bites back with a symptom to say "STOP STRESSING ME OUT" but what do you do? Stress out and add more worry. THis is why pains occur every hour of every day.

Accept it's anxiety - don't look for hidden illnesses which don't exist. There's no danger. The sooner you accept and understand anxiety the sooner your body can heal itself. It won't take days or weeks. There's no overnight cure.

Thus will take months. But the sooner you respond to any ache or pain with apatyh and rationalize everything and tie together the aches pains and worries to anxiety - the sooner you will start to get better. It might sound impossilbe to ignore a pain. BUit you proove to yourself every day constantly that fighting and panicking does nothing. It makes things worse. Thereby remember the headache example. Don't fear it or panic. Be rational and let your body heal itself because it can, will and wants to. So let it do it's job.

Ed

Words of wisdom my friend!