PDA

View Full Version : Cardiologist update

Rickk90
08-14-2013, 08:18 PM
So I contacted my cardiologist for further information yesterday and his response was "You have Premature Atrial Contractions, very benign, it's not a major deal what so ever". Now for some reason my hearts all weird at random times. For example At the gym even though I take it light . When I take my car to the track (hobby) Even driving on the freeway my heart will start to speed and make me freak out which causes a tight throat sensation as well.

Do any of you guys suffer from the same thing?

Stephj526
08-14-2013, 11:57 PM
So I contacted my cardiologist for further information yesterday and his response was "You have Premature Atrial Contractions, very benign, it's not a major deal what so ever". Now for some reason my hearts all weird at random times. For example At the gym even though I take it light . When I take my car to the track (hobby) Even driving on the freeway my heart will start to speed and make me freak out which causes a tight throat sensation as well.

Do any of you guys suffer from the same thing?

I have sinus tachycardia, so my heart jumps for the most random things...like brushing my teeth. But what I have noticed with anxiety, is that anytime I am doing something...happy or stressful, my body is at high alert and I have several mini issues.

Rickk90
08-15-2013, 12:18 AM
I have sinus tachycardia, so my heart jumps for the most random things...like brushing my teeth. But what I have noticed with anxiety, is that anytime I am doing something...happy or stressful, my body is at high alert and I have several mini issues.

Sinus tach is when you have a rhr of 100+ right ?

trinidiva
08-15-2013, 05:25 AM
Yes, it is.