PDA

View Full Version : one week good, one week bad

gaza514
08-14-2013, 03:41 PM
One week i feel pretty good just being at home, then the next week i feel dread , depressed. I am depressed? I never thought of that.As soon as i wake up i feel the dread/depressed. Just wanna know if when people feel like that is it okay to take ativan or better to start like an anti depressant. i have both mediations and havnnt tried either. On my 13 month of hell. ( still cant leave my house to far from home )

robertojimbobcrofto
08-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Hello my friend Try getting your self in a routine. Eat healthy balanced diet and go for a jog o err gym or exercise for at least 30 mins a day. Stay off sugar and coffee. Take multi vitamins ..and 8 hours sleep. Hope this helps

gaza514
08-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Hello my friend Try getting your self in a routine. Eat healthy balanced diet and go for a jog o err gym or exercise for at least 30 mins a day. Stay off sugar and coffee. Take multi vitamins ..and 8 hours sleep. Hope this helps

I sleep 10 hours, could that be too much? When i do the gym i cant sleep after and I'm more nervous weird. and i eat well no sugar at all or coffee or soda nothing