PDA

View Full Version : another day...

Kay16
08-14-2013, 09:04 AM
another struggle.... it doesn't help that the more i start to panic the most frustrated i get with myself. I am so fed up with the crying and relying on others to text me through the day. I haven't text anyone today and i feel so lonely. Im trying to stay calm and keep to myself but it sucks! Is normal to much to ask for??

lsapphirel
08-14-2013, 11:21 AM
Baby steps hunny. One step at a time. You will get better.

ValeCat14
08-14-2013, 02:00 PM
It is ok to get help from people, this struggle is not easy being all alone. The support team of family /friends can help allot. Try to get busy when you start feeling anxious. Do 20 jumping jacks. Get the heart rate up and get sweaty. Those things seemed to help me when I wanted to "fix" it myself.

HealthAnxNut
08-14-2013, 02:22 PM
Oh hun, I totally understand. I rely on my best friend a lot. She has anxiety as well. It's not a bad thing to have support if you need it. Don't feel like a failure because you are having a bad day- that definitely makes it worse. Hugs!

Kay16
08-15-2013, 01:32 PM
I just feel like im annoying... i text the same to people everyday crying and depressed... i annoy myself why would they want to deal with it everyday, i dont want to bring everyone around me down with me. I have been trying to text my support positive and just talking but i just don't feel like doing anything. Thank you for the support. Talking to people who deal with similar problems is easier