PDA

View Full Version : I just woke up and i was tired!!!

laurentellez
08-14-2013, 06:37 AM
Hey all the other day I got into deep thoughts about things and I thought to myself that I'm wasting precious time being panicky,and anxious and scared... I had a long talk with myself and told myself I didn't want to be like this Anymore. I'm wasting my time worrying about the petty things...

So I slept on it... yesterday morning I woke up and I felt amazingly better... still having in my mind that I was getting no where like this.. anyways I went to get dinner and I started to feel a heaviness kind of gassy feeling in chest.. this would be my worst symptom yet... i thought about it, it was there a while then forgot about it... I did good yesterday... My friends my body and mind are tired.. I truely believe when ur fed up with it, u can beat it... I am going to work every day (it's not going to be easy) but I'm going to do it...I have set my mind to be a stronger person and I'm not going to let myself down.. I will accomplish my goals. ... it may take baby steps but I'm gonna do it...

LETS ALL FOCUS TODAY....
TAKE 20MIN TO YOURSELF.....
AND SET GOALS........
WE CAN DO THIS!!! I HAVE FAITH IN EACH AND EVERYONE HERE.... :):):):)

str8trippin
08-14-2013, 08:30 AM
A lot of people think goal setting means you're looking at where you want to be in two or five or ten years. It doesn't have to be...it can literally be where you see yourself tomorrow or next week. Like you said, baby steps, if that is what it takes! Set a goal to make tomorrow better than today. Making one positive change can not only help to improve everything else ten fold, but inspire you to make other positive changes.

laurentellez
08-14-2013, 08:57 AM
Even falling on your face, your still moving forward right.. I think so