PDA

View Full Version : Confused ?????

Laura
10-15-2005, 07:39 PM
How often is this forum used and how often do people respond ? I guess I am a little worried I may be to boring or not being clear in my thoughts. There I go !!!!!!!!!! beating myself up again !!!

Bridgie
10-16-2005, 03:40 AM
Hi Laura! Welcome to the forum! We're here, if not all the time, we do check in! And don't worry, you're not boring us! You are among good company, and we are glad you are here!

:lol:

shoe
10-18-2005, 08:26 AM
You're not boring anyone Laura =) The boards have actually been pretty busy as of late, which is a good sign. For me its been difficult to keep up with the board (I have work and school also), but don't be discouraged - theres others here who are listening and ready to answer. You might not always get answers the same day, but check back every so often... and don't be afraid to join in other discussions too. =)

dan

starlaced_soul
10-18-2005, 10:24 PM
yes laura i recently joined but i am home all day every day due to my agoraphobia.... so i check the site like twice a day... the site really encouraged me and made me feel more comfortable because i knew that i was not alone in my anxieties and problems. i hope it gives you some comfort as well. i'm all ears if you would like to talk :D

brickyard_red
10-19-2005, 12:38 PM
Hi there Laura and welcome. I'm sorry you thought you were boring us or something. I know when I first joined I thought the same thing too, but then I realized that people are here, it just takes a little while for them to get back to us is all. :) Don't worry about no one wanting to talk or anything like that. We are here and we are ready to talk or listen, which every you need. :) Glad to see that you're sticking around!

Cath :)

mike49085
10-19-2005, 10:01 PM
I'm here anytime you want to talk. I'm on disability and I'm on the computer most of the time.