PDA

View Full Version : If you need to talk

kaneo25
08-13-2013, 08:38 PM
I suffer from panic attacks they come and go they how been with me from the age of 13 I'm now 25 I've learnt to deal with these but will Neva get hold of them completely every single panic attack is different and that's what keeps you on your toes just when you think it's ok it will change and that's what we have to get used to every panic attack is different. I've just lost my job to redundancy so I'm expecting these panic attacks due to money worries. At the start of my panic attacks I was bad really low couldn't leave the house scared to talk to people head down looking at the floor couldn't eat because it would cause a panic attack pacing up and down a room I thought I was going crazy because back then I didn't know it was a panic attack I had thoughts of ending it because every little thing would trigger a panic attack I felt sick dizzy blurry vision headaches all the time cold numb shaking sweating heart racing couldn't sit still couldn't breath ringing in my ears and I couldn't talk to no one because I thought they would think less of me like a weak nobody but one day I broke down couldn't take no more crying in a corner beaten by these panic attacks. I woke up that morning and thought this isn't going to beat me I'm not letting it do this to me so I made myself go out and made myself meet my friends and told them everything if they can't handle what I've got then they know where to go and they helped me though this the main thing was just to talk to someone when it happening laugh joke smile don't let it know that's its beating you. Bring on the worse because every panic attack uve had hasn't killed you it's only made you stronger and you will beat these. One day you will have a panic attack and freeze in the spot all you have to do is laugh and think you ain't going to beat me your just making me stronger.