PDA

View Full Version : Symptom advice?

mkgirl01
08-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Can you guys give me some symptoms you have for your head as well as eyes?!

rhar
08-13-2013, 05:46 PM
I get a weird fuzzy feeling in my head, almost like being drunk
Blurry vision
Dizzy
When I turn my head to look at things I feel dizzy and blurry
Off balance when walking
Stiff neck

Millions of weird head symptoms but unsure how to describe them

frankzito
08-13-2013, 06:12 PM
I get a weird fuzzy feeling in my head, almost like being drunk
Blurry vision
Dizzy
When I turn my head to look at things I feel dizzy and blurry
Off balance when walking
Stiff neck

Millions of weird head symptoms but unsure how to describe them

That's me exactly

mkgirl01
08-13-2013, 06:19 PM
My eyes get blurry I ha tunnel vision once floaters black spots sometimes I are colors mainly blue a pinkish red and yellow very sensitive to florescent lighting my eyes sometimes feel like they can't focus or my perception is off

Head symptoms Dizziness light headed headaches pressure one migraine feeling off balance kinda like I'm drunk sometimes just like spacy or foggy and kinda out of it

Does anyone get any of this all of it????

shellsjack
08-13-2013, 07:00 PM
My eyes get blurry I ha tunnel vision once floaters black spots sometimes I are colors mainly blue a pinkish red and yellow very sensitive to florescent lighting my eyes sometimes feel like they can't focus or my perception is off

Head symptoms Dizziness light headed headaches pressure one migraine feeling off balance kinda like I'm drunk sometimes just like spacy or foggy and kinda out of it

Does anyone get any of this all of it????

I get the head symptoms. Right now, searching blurry vision brought me to your post. I feel tonight like I have to squint to see clearly at the tv or clock. Now, I just talked myself out of a brain tumor because I don't have an associated headache. Wtf. I hate living like this. I was wondering why my vision was blurry, cleaned my glasses, still bad so then j got all worked up, warm sensation started, tingly jaw, instant stomach ache.... Now, afraid to go to bed. I come here to talk cause my hubs doesn't get it. Great listener and supporter but has zero panic/anxiety ever. So jeal...

mkgirl01
08-13-2013, 07:05 PM
My eyes do get blurry as well which then makes me worry I have been to the eye doctors twice and had a ct of my head everything was normal... And that warm sensation you talked about I hate that!!!!

shellsjack
08-13-2013, 07:17 PM
My eyes do get blurry as well which then makes me worry I have been to the eye doctors twice and had a ct of my head everything was normal... And that warm sensation you talked about I hate that!!!!

And my head gets dizzy. For no reason. I'm my own worst enemy...I know that...but you still can't convince me I'm fine!! Im so overly in tune with my body that I notice everything. I had my eyes checked 2x in the last year...totally fine.. No change in my script. But why blurry then?!?!? Anxiety? Stress? I have a ton of both so why is it not constant then if I'm constantly stressed and anxious? Grrrr. That's why I get scared... The "out of no where" symptoms.

That warm chest/face sensation was new to me 3 weeks ago and it's happened 4x since. I don't get it.

It's almost as though I get used to my new symptoms so they aren't so bothersome, then WHAM...a new one just to throw me over the edge for a few weeks.

I literally was going good god about a month until that new warm thing 3 weeks ago. It's been touch and go since. I know if will pass and I will have a few good weeks that follow before the next episode.

Does it ever get easier??? I just want to cry if out at times.

mkgirl01
08-13-2013, 07:23 PM
Trust me I'm the exact same way I could be feeling dare I say almost normal and out of the blue bam I get dizzy or blurry eyes or my heart will race... It's terrible and I am also very in tune with my body the littlest thing can set me off... And heaven forbid if its a major thing you might as well have told I'm dying in 2 seconds hahaha I have basically been scanned from head to toe and they have found nothing wrong yet I'm still convinced I'm suffering from an undiagnosed illness cancer or disease

shellsjack
08-13-2013, 07:30 PM
Trust me I'm the exact same way I could be feeling dare I say almost normal and out of the blue bam I get dizzy or blurry eyes or my heart will race... It's terrible and I am also very in tune with my body the littlest thing can set me off... And heaven forbid if its a major thing you might as well have told I'm dying in 2 seconds hahaha I have basically been scanned from head to toe and they have found nothing wrong yet I'm still convinced I'm suffering from an undiagnosed illness cancer or disease

That's why I come here....it's like a forum of identical twins!! I come here to feel normal. Hahaha

mkgirl01
08-13-2013, 07:35 PM
Yes I understand that i do not like that everyone suffers from anxiety but it does make me feel better when people have the same symptoms as me because I feel it points more towards anxiety

rhar
08-13-2013, 08:13 PM
I get mine out of the blue too.

I could be out with my husband feeling fine then bang.. Feel dizzy, vision goes funny then I feel the panic in my stomach - it's awful and I just want to be normal!!

I too am very sensitive to every feeling my body has and the slightest feeling sets me off.

Willo1982
08-14-2013, 02:12 AM
I get the head symptoms. Right now, searching blurry vision brought me to your post. I feel tonight like I have to squint to see clearly at the tv or clock. Now, I just talked myself out of a brain tumor because I don't have an associated headache. Wtf. I hate living like this. I was wondering why my vision was blurry, cleaned my glasses, still bad so then j got all worked up, warm sensation started, tingly jaw, instant stomach ache.... Now, afraid to go to bed. I come here to talk cause my hubs doesn't get it. Great listener and supporter but has zero panic/anxiety ever. So jeal...

Im hearing you on your above post.. I have aching legs 5 mths straight so my mind says you might have MS or even worse ALS all because of stupid aching twitching legs & doc doesnt know whats going on and physio just says im extremely tight. Its so so hard to try and convince ourselves we dont have serious underlying medical issue :( oh and lately I cant pronounce works and have been light headed. Damn anxiety!