PDA

View Full Version : Why worry :)

vic
08-13-2013, 04:39 PM
I have felt so crap the last few days but my beautiful children helped me. We all worry about illness death the unknown it's natural. It happens to uz all I constantly worry my self have an ache think its something bad I never go doctors so I think well how do I knw what's going on in my body, do I have some thing av I cancer ect then more fear sets in cuz I don't go to the doctors as I'm scared. But I was sat there tonyte watching my beautiful children playing giggling without a care in the world so happy and content. Then I thote death has to happen regardless of how much u fear it it will not stop it, illnesses happen, fearing it will not stop it, people die young people die old no body knows when how or why but fearing and panicking will not change it. Everyone will experience it its life a cycle . But when I watched my children tonyte I thought I've created these precious little beings that are apart of me I love them and cherish them and I want to enjoy my life with them not scared to do any thing or panicking about what ifs because what ifs Hardley happen so I thought to my self I'm here I'm breathing yeah I myte av aches and pains but I'm still here to enjoy life see things watch my children grow have children marry and I do not want to go and spend any more time living in fear I want to enjoy the hear and now. Not what has been or what could be because that isn't here I'm here my children are here your here wer all here and that's what matters ;)

str8trippin
08-13-2013, 04:51 PM
It's SO important to remember to live our lives in the now, day to day, and look at all the wonderful things we get to do and experience despite of whatever we are going through...our children are such a great example. We don't want to waste away the time we do have worrying and in fear. It's hard to overcome negativity because it so present in this world...but we also have the power to make and leave behind positive, so why not put our energy into doing that!

vic
08-13-2013, 05:12 PM
It's so true negertive thoughts are what have caused are anxiety and wen u av children they see the world different they see all the good in it the excitement the living of our world but because negativity gets in our way we only see the bad and the crap things in life and that's why people who are optimistic and positive live happier lives and live to the full and I'm going to try my hardest to live the rest of my live happy and in a positive mind set ;)