PDA

View Full Version : anyone?

emtw12
08-13-2013, 11:58 AM
does anyone's shoulder go numb and sore for loke a few seconds? :/ feels like someone's squeezing it

starlightbliss
08-13-2013, 12:37 PM
Yes I have had this problem before, also have very weird neck spasm that occur sporadically, not sure why... they hurt like hell though... could it be from anxiety?

emtw12
08-13-2013, 12:50 PM
everything I have I get told its from anxiety but is it?

str8trippin
08-13-2013, 01:16 PM
I've had all kinds of symptoms...chest pain, arm pain, shoulder aching, numbness, tinging, head pressure, headaches of varying degrees and types, crackling ears, tight throat, dizziness...blah blah blah, the list goes on and on. And I've had EKG's and blood work and audiology tests and women's health exams and trips to the ER and seen multiple doctors and nothing physical is out of sorts. Your brain is extremely powerful...it's central to everything. So yes, all the physical symptoms can in fact be related back to anxiety alone...and even if it was something purely physical, chances are it's something minor as opposed to serious.

mykids12
08-13-2013, 04:42 PM
Yep. I've had lots of symptoms that I didn't know were anxiety symptoms until I would get one and freak out about it and after I finally relaxed and felt ok with the symptom it would go away and a different one would pop up. My latest symptom is blurry vision occasionally, which I can relate to Tmjd, which can be brought on by stress and anxiety. I've had them all and have convinced myself I have cancers or other diseases which doesn't help the anxiety! Hard to deal with all this stuff!