PDA

View Full Version : Neck pains.

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 12:36 AM
Does anyone else get really sharp pains in the sides of their neck? I've gotten these sharp pains ever since I started having anxiety about two years ago. They're always on my right or left side of my neck and pretty sharp.

brian_s_21
08-13-2013, 12:43 AM
Does anyone else get really sharp pains in the sides of their neck? I've gotten these sharp pains ever since I started having anxiety about two years ago. They're always on my right or left side of my neck and pretty sharp.
I think I have that right now does is it hurt Everytime you take a long breath?

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 12:45 AM
It usually only lasts for a second or two. It is really really sharp and it always makes me have to move my head because it hurts so bad. Idk if it has to do with anything that involves my breathing. I haven't noticed since tha pain only lasts moments.

brian_s_21
08-13-2013, 12:46 AM
It usually only lasts for a second or two. It is really really sharp and it always makes me have to move my head because it hurts so bad. Idk if it has to do with anything that involves my breathing. I haven't noticed since tha pain only lasts moments.
Oh because this morning I woke up with a pain on my neck and is Everytime I take a long breath it hurts .... But is probably because I slept wrong ....

sazaroo
08-13-2013, 12:47 AM
Pain in the neck is most likely caused from stress and worry, i used to get it all the time still do try not to focus on it to much if you focus on your big toe for a min im sure that will start hurting its your brain sending your body into worry hun x

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 12:51 AM
Lol as I was reading that my big toe literally started hurting a little bit. So weird!

sazaroo
08-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Lol as I was reading that my big toe literally started hurting a little bit. So weird!

See your brain worrying wen you focus on that part ov your body anxiety does strange thing to your body and gives you pains you never had x

autumnbee123
08-13-2013, 01:01 AM
It totally does. I just hate how it works like that! Especially when you're NOT thinking about it and it happens.