PDA

View Full Version : Positive thoughts

mkgirl01
08-12-2013, 08:42 PM
I just wanted to put some encouragement out there for everyone just by saying tomorrow I think we should all try to be as positive as we can about our anxiety I mean look today we all had symptoms and look we are al still here. So lets go one day and think this will be a great day and if we get a symptom so what...

Lets try to think rationally instead of reacting with emotion and fear. Lets think that all of our problems are anxiety related and not an undiagnosed illness, cancer, ms, heart attack etc....

Why can't we think positive instead of negative .... Here's the thing we CAN! All of us!!!

I believe in every single one of you it'll be hard and uncomfortable sure but we can do it! Lets take small steps together and beat anxiety for good!!!!

frankzito
08-12-2013, 08:59 PM
Sounds like a good idea! I'll give it a try :)

brian_s_21
08-12-2013, 09:06 PM
I just wanted to put some encouragement out there for everyone just by saying tomorrow I think we should all try to be as positive as we can about our anxiety I mean look today we all had symptoms and look we are al still here. So lets go one day and think this will be a great day and if we get a symptom so what... Lets try to think rationally instead of reacting with emotion and fear. Lets think that all of our problems are anxiety related and not an undiagnosed illness, cancer, ms, heart attack etc.... Why can't we think positive instead of negative .... Here's the thing we CAN! All of us!!! I believe in every single one of you it'll be hard and uncomfortable sure but we can do it! Lets take small steps together and beat anxiety for good!!!!

I'm in sounds like a good idea too

JLBnole68
08-12-2013, 09:25 PM
That's a great idea. Actually, if you think about it, it's much harder and more uncomfortable to constantly imagine having some dreaded disease or condition.