PDA

View Full Version : Feeling odd and its scaring me!!!

MrsJ88
08-12-2013, 06:40 PM
Never felt like this but my head feels weird... Maybe it's light headed. Like an off balance stumble feeling but my head feels light and like a balloon and my eyes feel a little weird too, is this anxiety?? Can anyone relate?

majesty
08-12-2013, 06:51 PM
I use to hate getting this. It's like your head feels empty. I used to panic but I wouldn't worry about it. Just another anxiety symptom.

anxietysux
08-12-2013, 06:53 PM
My head feels like that everyday. Then my vision is also weird. i only feel better when i wear my glasses. It's just anxiety , but it's so scary!

MrsJ88
08-12-2013, 06:57 PM
My head feels like that everyday. Then my vision is also weird. i only feel better when i wear my glasses. It's just anxiety , but it's so scary!

Thanks guys, I was really and still kinda am getting panicky about it, as its a new symptom for me.

sitemastercalifornia
08-12-2013, 07:50 PM
Thanks guys, I was really and still kinda am getting panicky about it, as its a new symptom for me.

We do have a ton in common! That's been my new symptom. Lately I've had that and its strange, it doesn't make my heart race, actually i cant remember the last time my heart was beating out of my chest. Did you ever try magnesium? Been taking it for a week. Feel a little better. Got the Chelted one from Dr's best. Taking 2, sometimes 3 a day. They do relax you a little i guess, huge pills though lol

laurentellez
08-12-2013, 08:05 PM
I don't like this feeling.. I just go into a quiet room, lay on my back and breath... it usually vanishes for me... cool air seems to do the trick in my room.. :)...

MrsJ88
08-12-2013, 08:56 PM
We do have a ton in common! That's been my new symptom. Lately I've had that and its strange, it doesn't make my heart race, actually i cant remember the last time my heart was beating out of my chest. Did you ever try magnesium? Been taking it for a week. Feel a little better. Got the Chelted one from Dr's best. Taking 2, sometimes 3 a day. They do relax you a little i guess, huge pills though lol

Yeah it doesn't make my heart race either just this weird sensation. Although my heart does race a lot at other times. Haven't tried the magnesium yet cause Idk how much to take..? Would love to try though. Been taking a multi vitamin and vitamin D3 and that's helping a bit.