PDA

View Full Version : Its been awhile, but its back and need some advice!

crystalrose1985
08-12-2013, 12:31 PM
Well hello everyone...it's been awhile since I've been ho here, and it makes me sad I had to come back..but this helps me more than anything, talking and hearing from other people who suffer from the same things as I (and many others)

My anxiety (I hope!) is showing its ugly face again as of the last few days....

I ALWAYS think I'm going to or am having a dag gone heart attack!! I get a little soreness between my shoulders and then my jaw starts to "hurt", then my arm, then twinges of pain in my chest! Why oh why oh why?!? I always resort to the er, sit for hours and have ample amounts of test done to, as always result as nothing or "acid reflux" ....I know in my head I will end up there today, because it seems like that is the only reassuring that can calm me...having hard core medical test like EKG, triponin, d-dimmer, exc.... I'm sure a few of you know what I'm talking about?! If so, what do you do?! How do you break this habit?! Please help! Anything will help!

emtw12
08-12-2013, 12:45 PM
Yes I get chest pain constantly and arm numbness and tingling (both arms) now and then. I just try not to think about it as I've had a few ECG and chest X-ray and bloods. I'm a big worrier tho lol.

emtw12
08-12-2013, 12:45 PM
do u have any meds u take

crystalrose1985
08-12-2013, 12:49 PM
I have clonazopam I can take prn, but have not needed it for MONTHS!! so I don't want to resort back to it....I take oxycodone for an injury I've had for 18 months now, have taken it for the entire time....I know I'm just a worrier lol very hard core when it comes to the stupid "pains" , I just do not know how to deal with them sometimes!!