PDA

View Full Version : Heart

anxietygirl143
08-12-2013, 10:14 AM
Why does my heart feel clogged up sometimes ? I get scared & panic n I start feeling palpitations (skipping beats) I sometimes have to throw up to feel a little better .. Do I have something really bad with my heart :(

csmith87
08-12-2013, 11:19 PM
What do you mean "clogged up"? Is it possible the vomiting is caused by acid reflux or maybe the anxiety itself?

anxietygirl143
08-13-2013, 12:39 AM
What do you mean "clogged up"? Is it possible the vomiting is caused by acid reflux or maybe the anxiety itself?

I feel it in my throat like its throbbing to beat ..

brian_s_21
08-13-2013, 12:42 AM
Why does my heart feel clogged up sometimes ? I get scared & panic n I start feeling palpitations (skipping beats) I sometimes have to throw up to feel a little better .. Do I have something really bad with my heart :(

I never hurt no one throwing up but just go to the doctors to be in the safe side (don't freak out) relax, breath have you ever had a throwing up issue?

anxietygirl143
08-13-2013, 04:59 AM
I never hurt no one throwing up but just go to the doctors to be in the safe side (don't freak out) relax, breath have you ever had a throwing up issue?

No never had a throwing up issue not sure if it it's gerd (acid reflux I do suffer from that alot

starlightbliss
08-13-2013, 12:04 PM
I wouldn't focus too much on your physiological symptoms, especially if you have already gone in to see a doctor and they have said that you don't have any biological problems.

People sometimes think they have physical problems but they really don't, and they create a disorder out of it just by focusing too much on it. Just try to focus externally and not worry about it for now, unless a doctor confirms that something is wrong. Don't stress :)

anxietygirl143
08-13-2013, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't focus too much on your physiological symptoms, especially if you have already gone in to see a doctor and they have said that you don't have any biological problems.

People sometimes think they have physical problems but they really don't, and they create a disorder out of it just by focusing too much on it. Just try to focus externally and not worry about it for now, unless a doctor confirms that something is wrong. Don't stress :)

Thanks so much :)