PDA

View Full Version : Really bad day i need your guys help

sharacel91
08-12-2013, 03:28 AM
I have had 2 panic attacks today :( I feel low and depressed.

Have gone to work as I work with family so I feel comfortable an thought it might keep me busy.

What does a muscular chest pain feel like if I do sudden movements or pick something up with my left hand my chest hurts :( it's worrying me

sharacel91
08-12-2013, 03:28 AM
My left arm isn't sore though!!

Saldav
08-12-2013, 03:37 AM
Gas could cause that, maybe you ate some fatty food or something thsts giving you gas. It's not a heart problem since you say it only hurts when you move your arm. If it was a heart issue you'd be feeling it constant! Good luck. It's 2:35am here in cali. Bout to see if I could sleep. I need my zZzzzzZzzzz....

emtw12
08-12-2013, 04:38 AM
do u get it wen you're resting and stuff too?

sharacel91
08-12-2013, 04:42 AM
If I'm just sat still I feel nothing but if I move in a certain way to lift my glass of water up its hurts I don't know if its a muscle thing

sharacel91
08-12-2013, 06:12 AM
Anyone??? Tried callin my partner for support but he's got to the point where he just thinks I'm being silly

autumnbee123
08-12-2013, 06:18 AM
It could be costochondritis. Which is chest wall inflammation. Stress could cause this. Is it on your left side? And anything can trigger the pains. Especially moving the wrong way, moving swiftly, or laying wrong. Your muscle could be tweaked a weird way and when you move even in the slightest it could send pains shooting thru your arm or chest. It's kind of like a torn muscle in your leg. There's no real cause for costochondritis and there's no real cure either.