PDA

View Full Version : Anxious at work

solta
08-12-2013, 02:20 AM
I had almost no anxiety at all last week aside from what happened during the weekend but I thought I was over it. I don't know if this has something to do with what happened but I don't feel like it has. The panic attacks I can deal with even though I haven't had one in months but the sudden feel of hopelesness is what I'm most afraid of. I've never felt hopeless when the anxiety has hit :/

I'm finally started to really think about seeing a doctor. Even though I feel this could go away on its own I still think it would be a good idea to talk to someone. I don't feel good about taking meds for this but maybe just seeing someone would help?

Just felt like typing something :|

SleeplessInPA
08-12-2013, 05:57 AM
Solta, I started seeing someone and it has helped me a lot. I still have bad days but she has been able to provide me with tools that help me.

solta
08-12-2013, 06:27 AM
Solta, I started seeing someone and it has helped me a lot. I still have bad days but she has been able to provide me with tools that help me.

Yeah, I've thought about maybe going there to talk. I'm not really into meds and I'm see them as the absolute last resort. There have been times when I've felt like I need to take something but I don't feel comfortable with the idea of taking medication especially drugs like benzoes. My quality of life has been steadily getting better but I still feel like I should see someone.