PDA

View Full Version : marijuana

Saldav
08-12-2013, 02:09 AM
I stoped smoking a month ago, but now I'm always bored or depressed cause I don't have that high anymore. Should I start drinking or shooting up heroin? Jk but for real I know that weed started all this shit with anxiety/depression. But niw I feel like I'm missing out on something. Hobbies are to expensive, I need some type of natural high, maybe I should build bird house's and sell them. Idk I'm just rambling cause I think I need to smoke a bowl. But I won't plus I don't have any. I have great will power to stop and I guess I'll give it a try. I hear drinking is not good when your on antidepressants, but would a glass of wine or six pack give me anxiety? Idk I'm all screwed up right now. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Maybe I need a hookah, I know smoking becomes a habbit so if I tried hookah I'll take my mind off of the sticky icky weed. Smh Idk! HELP!

solta
08-12-2013, 02:36 AM
I had the same thing after quitting drinking. I've found a few hobbies that do the trick but when I'm bored I usually miss the feeling that alcohol gave me and then slowly become more anxious. I've gone through huge lifestyle changes and I have a feeling that those will help me to get back on track.

Saldav
08-12-2013, 03:32 AM
I had the same thing after quitting drinking. I've found a few hobbies that do the trick but when I'm bored I usually miss the feeling that alcohol gave me and then slowly become more anxious. I've gone through huge lifestyle changes and I have a feeling that those will help me to get back on track.

Me too huge changes, ppl don't understand!!!! But life goes on it doesn't wait.

solta
08-12-2013, 05:02 AM
Me too huge changes, ppl don't understand!!!! But life goes on it doesn't wait.

Yeah, and the people who haven't gone through it all have a hard time understanding since they don't know what its like. They're used to having fun and enjoying life like, well, normal people. All I did was drink when I was younger and it made everything more fun. Now I regret I went down that road but I know things are going to change and I'm on the right path. You are too since you decided to quit your drug of choice.