PDA

View Full Version : Left arm pain anyone?

padrepio34
08-11-2013, 08:03 PM
Hey everyone do you guys get left arm pain soreness and numbness its starts from the fore arm an then the bicep its been on and off but tonight its been lasting quite a while im a lil scared please someone help!! Thanks

brian_s_21
08-11-2013, 08:15 PM
That happen to me to but is because my anxiety is really bad

padrepio34
08-11-2013, 08:26 PM
Yea i mean i wasnt focusing on my anxiety today i keep pushing it away then i get this...im trying my hardest to get rid of it

brian_s_21
08-11-2013, 08:27 PM
Yea i mean i wasnt focusing on my anxiety today i keep pushing it away then i get this...im trying my hardest to get rid of it
Same here but you be fine

padrepio34
08-11-2013, 08:38 PM
Thanks brother u too

brian_s_21
08-11-2013, 08:48 PM
Thanks bro

laurentellez
08-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Don't worry I get this too.. it's nothing. I feel weak in that one arm too.. nothing to worry about just move your wrist in a circular motion. . Try to stretch that feeling. .. <3

h2os23
08-11-2013, 09:44 PM
Left arm pain, left jaw pain, left lat, sometimes pain in the fingers and knuckles of my left hand. Been to the cardiologist with a full work up twice, all negative. Seems if I hear of a new symptom I eventually adopt it. I feel your pain, no pun intended. Hang in there, it will subside

leetbulldog
08-12-2013, 01:42 AM
I get this too man.. I know it's stressful symptom. Your ok man.. It will go away.

padrepio34
08-12-2013, 06:13 AM
Thanks my brother!! Hate the feeling of it and i dont wanna google becuz then it will be something crazy like a sign of heart attack lol but as long i know that others have it then im cool with it becuz its all anxiety

starbryte76
08-12-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi, I'm actually here because Friday AM at 350am I woke & after coming back from the bathroom my left leg and arm felt numb and weak and tingly.
So, what does someone with with terrible health anxiety do?! Google symptoms! :thwack::thwack:
So, there I am laying in bed at 4am in FULL BLOWN PANIC ATTACK MODE. I'm having a mini stroke. Yup. I'm about to die at 37. Obviously I didn't because I am here now.
Did I mention you can't get me to sleep or rest on any side BUT my left side?
In bed, now its 430am, I popped a klonopin, crying, writing my will on my iPod (as if my chihuhua and Pitt bull want my book collection), I decided SOMEONE out there HAS to understand this. I can't be alone as I feel.
Sure enough I come here & voila! A post about the pain I always feel in my left side!
Oh yeah, I try to switch sleeping sides & take Aleve & if all else fails ill take a hot shower. Sometimes I think anxiety manifests itself in aches and pains before we feel an actual panic/anxiety attack. I always get those left side of the body pains. I'm actually happy now knowing I'm not alone and am not having a heart attack or stroke like google symptoms tells me! ;)