PDA

View Full Version : Question for ladies?

mkgirl01
08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
Does anxiety get worse with your period? And does your period get worse with anxiety? Advice/opinions

SleeplessInPA
08-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Yes, I notice my anxiety gets worse when I have my period. It's funny you mentioned it, I've had my period this week and my anxiety feels like it has been out of control!

mkgirl01
08-11-2013, 04:35 PM
Yes I know exactly what you mean I'm the same way. I'm supposed to get mine and my anxiety has been getting worse

trinidiva
08-11-2013, 04:36 PM
Yes, it is absolutely horrid during that time.no other words can describe it.....

mkgirl01
08-11-2013, 04:38 PM
Me too mine is coming and mine has been getting worse

trinidiva
08-11-2013, 04:47 PM
I can usually control it during the rest of the month, but during that time, I just can't get a handle on it.

SleeplessInPA
08-11-2013, 05:03 PM
This one was a bad one for me. I think it's because I am so stressed out about other things

anxietysux
08-11-2013, 05:26 PM
I got mine on Friday and I was a complete mess! I had really bad cramps which sent me into a huge panic attack and crying spell! I know how you feel.

onebreathatatime
08-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Does anxiety get worse with your period? And does your period get worse with anxiety? Advice/opinions

My anxiety goes through the roof prior to my period, sometimes it can drag on and I find it delays my period, other times as I get anxious I get slammed with the worst period ever! I always get a really strong skipped beat feeling the day before my period, it's like all the increased anxiety creates it then my anxiety calms down a bit once it begins. The cramps are pretty intense too but that's normal for me.

emtw12
08-12-2013, 04:42 AM
Mines really irregular since having my son and now anxiety making it worse :/

sparkling
08-12-2013, 08:16 AM
Hi,
I never really thought about it before reading your post but I have to agree with other ladies - anxiety gets worse during that time. Also, it repeats more often. I usually am capable to keep myself more or less calm and deal with it but for the past week it really exhausted me. Unfortunately, I don't have any special advice. Just steer clear of stressful situations as much as possible and keep positive through the worse moments, but I'm sure you already know all of this :)