PDA

View Full Version : When is it gonna dissapear?

Lui
08-11-2013, 09:33 AM
Hello!
I have something important to ask! A year ago I suffered a mild conuccsion during my exchange year. The most horrible year of my life. I was 15 back than. Plus that I lived with a horrible host family. I felt so lost and sick and that’s when I got depersonalized! Over the year I developed a huge amount of other symtoms. I thought it was the concussion and saw several doctors. 9 months later I was told, it’s anxiety. The year was toture. I felt like dying, I didn’t go outside, I was so lost until I read this blog and verything made sense now. I started playing sports again, and could let off the anxiety. I returned back to my homecountry and things got so much better. I can say now that I am truely happy. I still have anxiety left but it’s not interfering with my life that much anymore. I try not to think of all the symptoms I am experiencing and it works pretty well. I am just wondering why there’s no progress with my symptoms although I feel psychologically soo much better?

trinidiva
08-11-2013, 02:54 PM
You have to be patient. It doesn't take us just overnight to start experiencing anxiety symptoms, so they also can slowly start to go away. Just take it day by day, you will be just fine!