PDA

View Full Version : Please help... Had a semi meltdown

mkgirl01
08-10-2013, 08:04 PM
So after my dizzy spell yesterday I have been pretty focused on it.... Well tonight I walked into Walmart and I felt funny my eyes got blurry and almost unreal, it literally felt like I wasn't walking but yet I was moving, it kinda felt like I was gonna fall down and I got a warm sensation. My hands felt funny .... I started to cry a little but had to refrain because I was in the store.....

Does this sound like anxiety?!?!?! Please anybody!!!!

frankzito
08-10-2013, 08:14 PM
Yes it does. Have you had a panic attack ever?

laurentellez
08-10-2013, 08:16 PM
Wal-Mart lights make me feel funny all the time.. I love Wal-Mart but hate the effects

mkgirl01
08-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Yes I've never gotten the feeling tho of like not being able to move but I was moving and my vision was just so weird like almost like there was a sort of film over my eyes

frankzito
08-10-2013, 08:18 PM
Wal-Mart lights make me feel funny all the time.. I love Wal-Mart but hate the effects

Had to leave a book store because of lighting once, and a weird him . Fluorescent lights :-/

laurentellez
08-10-2013, 08:21 PM
Exactly fluorescent lights do today to me also.. my vision gets real blurry.. and distorted

mkgirl01
08-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I just hate the most that I feel like I can't go into Walmart like my anxiety won't let me .... I hate that I feel restricted

frankzito
08-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Yes I've never gotten the feeling tho of like not being able to move but I was moving and my vision was just so weird like almost like there was a sort of film over my eyes

Your symptoms are just changing probably. It does it all the time. And you just had an issue the other day. So give yourself some time. The only reason i say this, is because it's happened to me

frankzito
08-10-2013, 08:24 PM
Exactly fluorescent lights do today to me also.. my vision gets real blurry.. and distorted

Especially a light that's going bad

mkgirl01
08-10-2013, 08:26 PM
Yes and that's been on my mind all day long and al I have been thinking about ... Thanks so much for your support and advice!

frankzito
08-10-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes and that's been on my mind all day long and al I have been thinking about ... Thanks so much for your support and advice!

Your welcome, sorry it's bad right now for you :)

mkgirl01
08-10-2013, 08:35 PM
It's okay. Ill make it through hopefully hahaha

JLBnole68
08-10-2013, 09:06 PM
You are allergic to Walmart. It's very common. The only thing you can do is shop at other stores. Walmart is known for inducing anxiety, dread and hallucinations. Except the guy in pajamas wearing fuzzy bunny slippers and a pink wig is real. You aren't imagining it or going crazy. It's very real. Stay out of there. And be very afraid.