PDA

View Full Version : What are your biggest fears?

lalouba_jane
08-09-2013, 12:03 PM
Just thought it might be interesting to share what our biggest worries are, to see if we have any the same or more importantly, to realise that none of us have died from these illnesses yet even with the worries!

My biggest fears are mostly health related:

Heart attack, clots, pulmonary embolism, stroke, female cancer (ovarian or cervical mostly,) pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer (I smoked for seven years) etc...

I'm also terrified of being murdered, house fires and travelling. Mostly cars and planes. Planes especially!

I'm still alive and still here! Woo!

leetbulldog
08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Just thought it might be interesting to share what our biggest worries are, to see if we have any the same or more importantly, to realise that none of us have died from these illnesses yet even with the worries!

My biggest fears are mostly health related:

Heart attack, clots, pulmonary embolism, stroke, female cancer (ovarian or cervical mostly,) pancreatic cancer, stomach cancer, lung cancer (I smoked for seven years) etc...

I'm also terrified of being murdered, house fires and travelling. Mostly cars and planes. Planes especially!

I'm still alive and still here! Woo!

Health anxiety for me.

-heart attacks
-strokes
-colon cancer
-pulmonary Embolism
-DVT

I also get a little paranoid when my family leaves the house. I think the worst.car cash, death etc.

mkgirl01
08-09-2013, 12:12 PM
I'm afraid of being alone, long trips in a car , traveling by air plane, heart attack, stroke, brain anerisyum, ms, any type of cancer, pots, having a undiagnosed illness, going blind, that the doctors missed something etc

anthonyjbro760
08-09-2013, 05:04 PM
Doctors missing somthing, heart attacks, stroke, heart disease,ulcers,esphogous ulcer,dibeties,sepsis,cancer,candida poisoning,aneurysm,DVT,kidney failure n too many more :(

anthonyjbro760
08-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Lung disease

RecurringThoughts
08-09-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm afraid of my HIV tests being false negative or of being exposed to HIV in a medical setting (embarrassing, but I can't shake this paranoia for some reason). I am also afraid of female cancers or HPV related cancers because they have been mentioned a bit more frequently in the media lately.

I am also afraid of someone breaking into my apartment in the middle of the night. I actually wake-up a lot because of that fear and have been suffering from insomnia.

trinidiva
08-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Health anxiety for me.

-heart attacks
-strokes
-colon cancer
-pulmonary Embolism
-DVT

I also get a little paranoid when my family leaves the house. I think the worst.car cash, death etc.

Exactly the same thing for me.