PDA

View Full Version : Having a terrible time

jessy
08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
I'm in constant panic all the time . Having to take extra lorazapam . Trying to cut down my AD that isn't helping .
Feel terrified & on edge . Also so depressed .
I feel like this will never end . I'm alone all the time & I've got myself in a right state yet again .
I feel really defeated by this

MEGO
08-09-2013, 05:24 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. I just went through a reall rough patch as well and its not over yet. My doctor is changing my meds so things may get pretty bad for a while. Try going for walks whenever ur having a rough time. Focus on ur breathing amd making the negative thoughts go away. Think about something u love and even clean or do anything to keep ur mind distracted. I know that's easier said then done but its always worth a try.

jessy
08-12-2013, 01:28 PM
Thank you for your reply .

My doc has just changed my meds today & I have to withdraw from my current ones , so in for a rough ride myself .
Life is very difficult ATM , marriage problems and family problems & I feel as if I'm sinking , I just can't cope with it all . It's a hell of a lonely place to be . When I'm well enough I like to walk & exercise & read etc . I know I've hot to try all I can to get back some control of my life , in the state I'm in its very hard . Sorry to hear you are also not having an easy time . X

starlightbliss
08-12-2013, 03:10 PM
I wish you the best Jessy :)