PDA

View Full Version : I wanna go to Amsterdam but

itsloulou
08-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Yeah.. I'm feeling tired, and not sure if anxiety or stupid physical symptoms will come to me today.... When I walk tru amsterdam.

Shall I just go trough it, and do it... Or better stay home because I'm not feeling great at the moment...

em1
08-09-2013, 04:07 AM
It's allways a hard one to think what's best for you,I do the same oh shall I go and then when I don't go I'm fine and wished I did go lol
It's good to face what you fear as when you have done it even tho your not feeling to good you will be so Proud of yourself for going :)

itsloulou
08-09-2013, 04:18 AM
It's allways a hard one to think what's best for you,I do the same oh shall I go and then when I don't go I'm fine and wished I did go lol
It's good to face what you fear as when you have done it even tho your not feeling to good you will be so Proud of yourself for going :)

Yeah, you have a point... It's always bad to think: 'Oh god what if I go and I'll panic..' Then it will happen sooner.. But it's hard to stay positive. I think I'd like to go because I'm outside and doing something I haven't done in a while. When things don't work out, I'm home soon because I live near to Amsterdam haha.

em1
08-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Good for you :) I know it's hard but if you do it everytime you don't feel good you will overcome that fear when you go out or learn to control it

itsloulou
08-09-2013, 04:28 AM
Good for you :) I know it's hard but if you do it everytime you don't feel good you will overcome that fear when you go out or learn to control it

Thank you! I'm just experiencing anxiety for a little bit less than a month, so I'm still figuring out what works the best for me.. It's hard haha. And I know that so many people are suffering from anxiety for so much longer.. I truly respect everyone. It's a damn hard thing to deal with.

alankay
08-09-2013, 08:04 AM
I'd try and go...always try as often it's just anticipatory anxiety. Alankay