PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else??

Str8crew
08-08-2013, 07:19 PM
Around dinner time everyday I get a real weird feeling... Hard to explain. I get kind of dizzy and just feel out of it like I'm not really there. I've always battled with anxiety and was diagnosed with panic disorder but thought I was getting past the worst of it but every now and then it seems to rear it's ugly head! Anyways just wanted to know if this is anxiety related? I tend to focus on anything that doesn't seem right which I'm sure makes it worse but sometimes can't help it!

oneSimpleDude
08-08-2013, 08:18 PM
<<<I tend to focus on anything that doesn't seem right which I'm sure makes it worse but sometimes can't help it!

This is common with anxiety disorders..you are not alone :)....
One thing that helped me a lot - I have been doing breathing exercises and meditation. They help a lot...fastest way to calm your mind is deep (not over the capacity but not shallow), diaphragmatic breathing with no pause between exhalation and inhalation.

Cobra
08-08-2013, 08:24 PM
Eating is a big trigger for me because of my stomach surgeries. Why is eating bothering you?

Str8crew
08-09-2013, 09:59 AM
It's not eating that bothers me. It just happens to be that time of day. It's like from 4:00 to 7:00 I seem to be having anxiety. It's like that almost everyday I get dizzy and don't feel like myself and then just think I must be dying from something. It's weird and I know it's all in my head I just need to figure out a way to shake it and just wondered why it maybe that time of day :/

Nathan415
08-09-2013, 11:09 AM
I've read if your head becomes bent down like staring at a keyboard, or looking down at your phone it can pinch the nerves in your spine and trigger the fight or flight response. this response can have dizzy effects, and feel surreal.

bonehead
08-09-2013, 12:07 PM
Hypoglycemia?