PDA

View Full Version : Marriage Hell

jessy
08-08-2013, 02:35 PM
My marriage is falling apart has been for years . I lie here in my bed & he in his & I need him so much but he's not interested anymore

I feel like my whole life I've been with this man & I don't even know him .
10 years & it's been awful most of the time .

There is nothing no love at all .

This is killing me

lalouba_jane
08-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Sweetheart, this isn't healthy. The fact that you are in separate beds says it all.

I am a single mum to a beautiful two year old girl, and while her father and I were still together I was a wreck.

He wasn't violent or aggressive, he didn't cheat on me (that I know of) and he wasn't mean... but there was NO love there. We barely spoke, sex was out of the question (and I am normally a very sexual person) and I would dread him coming home from work because it would drag my mood to the ground.

I left him and I have thankfully had a much better handle on my anxiety since. It wasn't easy... but I am a different person now.

Is there any way you two can fix this or do you think it's truly done?

jessy
08-09-2013, 12:57 AM
Hi

It's not healthy & it's adding to the depression & anxiety I'm battling with . Things have been off for such a long time .

I really don't know what to do , I feel to unwell to tackle it at the moment . I'm all over the place .

I have no idea if we can ever get anything back & I don't know what to do . As I say I'm to unwell to do anything right now .

I'm glad you are doing well , thank you for your reply x