PDA

View Full Version : Left side chest and arm pain

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 08:26 AM
Everyone on here do you guys feel by the heart area discomfort and burning like a heart attack is coming and left arm pain like you just finish working out? Thanks guys!

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Can anyone relate to this that happens to them everyday?

sharacel91
08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Yes have it right now it sucks

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 09:38 AM
Omg cant get rid of it i been good for two days and havent pay attention to it and now today it came back so much stronger..how many times a day it happens to you?

Stephj526
08-08-2013, 09:39 AM
I've had that several times. Have you seen a cardiologist before?

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 09:49 AM
Yea two months ago had a sono gram and stress done everything was fine he said

sharacel91
08-08-2013, 09:52 AM
I've only had ECG and bloods done and my doctor said I'm fine but I think I need more tests but I never used to have skipped beat until the anxiety got much worse :(

Stephj526
08-08-2013, 09:54 AM
Yea two months ago had a sono gram and stress done everything was fine he said

That's great news. Just keep repeating that to yourself, hopefully it will help! Feel better!

Stephj526
08-08-2013, 09:55 AM
I've only had ECG and bloods done and my doctor said I'm fine but I think I need more tests but I never used to have skipped beat until the anxiety got much worse :(

It can't hurt to ask. But do remember that it's great news everything has been good so far! I know with anxiety we are so attuned to our hearts. We feel every beat. And it's very unnerving! Feel better!

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 10:02 AM
Yea i know it suks..how did you stop the pain? That u said u had it before?

Stephj526
08-08-2013, 10:07 AM
Yea i know it suks..how did you stop the pain? That u said u had it before?

I still get it sometimes. I just try to distract myself or ignore it now. Usually I acknowledge its there and then try to get busy doing something. If I focus on it, it lasts longer.

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 10:14 AM
Yea i was fine two days wasnt thinking about then all of sudden today came out nowhere i wasnt even thinking ughh hate the feeling...

Stephj526
08-08-2013, 10:21 AM
Yea i was fine two days wasnt thinking about then all of sudden today came out nowhere i wasnt even thinking ughh hate the feeling...

I totally understand. And hate it also! Today I've been shaky all day on the inside, not sure what that is. But it's really starting to piss me off lol. It makes me anxious about something being wrong.

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 10:29 AM
It really comes to anxiety tho i had everything from full blood work,MRI to the brain,sono gram and stress test and everything is good and doctor told me those are the major tests you did so everything is good stop worrying so much!! Lol im trying..what test you had done?

Cobra
08-08-2013, 10:36 AM
Pay attention to your body, but not the aches and pains. Pay attention to your tenseness, and when you catch yourself clenching, and you will, try to force yourself to relax. Just exhale and let everything go limp. The pain is sore muscles from holding your muscles clenched, waiting for the hammer to drop. I'm really bad about doing it. My chest and shoulder muscles are like permanently locked, and I have to massage them frequently.

Stephj526
08-08-2013, 10:36 AM
It really comes to anxiety tho i had everything from full blood work,MRI to the brain,sono gram and stress test and everything is good and doctor told me those are the major tests you did so everything is good stop worrying so much!! Lol im trying..what test you had done?

Oh my gosh, so many! CT scan, MRI of brain and spine, stress test, echo, blood work, heart monitors, EKG, EEG to test for seizures....all normal. I do have sinus tach and acid reflux...but apparently that's common for people with anxiety. Go figure.

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 10:40 AM
Its like we cant never win..u get all these tests done everything is fine but still have these crazy symptoms...i hope it will stop

TisdaleLondon
08-08-2013, 11:53 AM
I have this very often!! Always fearing a heart attack... but im alive! :P

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Yea not a good feeling at all but ur right were still alive!! 😉 But i just hate it doesnt stay for a couple of mins and leave stay for a little while and it suks !! Lol think God im not the only one feeling this

TisdaleLondon
08-08-2013, 12:03 PM
Do any of you get random chest pains?

padrepio34
08-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Very little but its a discomfort pain

robocop01
08-09-2013, 02:26 PM

I have just began my life of panic attacks and anxiety. I used to have heart palps sometimes, but now it's almost everyday and it scares me to death. I immediately jump up from bed and start pacing feeling like I'm going to pass out or faint. I'm currently going through therapy and it sometimes feels better after I spend an hour with my therapist talking about it. I found this website today and it feels good to know other people are experiencing what I am also.

Stephj526
08-09-2013, 02:29 PM
I have just began my life of panic attacks and anxiety. I used to have heart palps sometimes, but now it's almost everyday and it scares me to death. I immediately jump up from bed and start pacing feeling like I'm going to pass out or faint. I'm currently going through therapy and it sometimes feels better after I spend an hour with my therapist talking about it. I found this website today and it feels good to know other people are experiencing what I am also.

That is exactly how my anxiety started! The "flight" feeling that felt like if you didn't keep moving when you started to feel the heart sensations that you would pass out or faint. It does get better, hold in there. Glad you found a great website to help!