PDA

View Full Version : I cant sleep

brian_s_21
08-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Everyone say sleeping is easy to do just close your eye but when you have anxiety I can't do that I feel like I'm not going to wake up ! Fml

itsloulou
08-08-2013, 01:53 AM
Everyone say sleeping is easy to do just close your eye but when you have anxiety I can't do that I feel like I'm not going to wake up ! Fml

I have had that so many times, I think that is the most horrible feeling. Because you really want to sleep, but you also really think that that will be your end, no waking up.... Hate that.

What makes me feel a little bit better is drinking some tea while reading a book and set my alarm when I wanna sleep. I do that so I can think: don't worry, I'll wake up, my alarm will wake me up, it's gonna be fine.

I hope you'll get some sleep soon, you'll wake up.

brian_s_21
08-08-2013, 01:59 AM
I have had that so many times, I think that is the most horrible feeling. Because you really want to sleep, but you also really think that that will be your end, no waking up.... Hate that.

What makes me feel a little bit better is drinking some tea while reading a book and set my alarm when I wanna sleep. I do that so I can think: don't worry, I'll wake up, my alarm will wake me up, it's gonna be fine.

I hope you'll get some sleep soon, you'll wake up.

Thanks I hope so