PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety Wall

griffwwk
08-06-2013, 07:49 PM
So someone i used to best friends with talked to me recently about a huge problem she is having. Anxiety attacks. She says it has been happening for a while now and it ruins her entire day (i can tell too). I don't struggle from anxiety and do not really know how to do with it. I dont want to just say things to say things, but i do want to be there for her. so this way my idea

have her sister let me into her house one day so i can put up pieces of paper with things written on them "insert thing that helps with anxiety here". I heard about this from someone (do any of you use it?) and they say they look at it to calm down about once a day.

WHAT I NEED FROM YOU ALL! quotes/sayings/things to write on these pieces of papers. What helps you through your anxiety. also, any items that you could offer for me to get for her to go along with the wall would be great, for instance, someone said caffeine free chamomile tea.

when this wall is done and completed i will post pictures of the things i have left in her room and if you all have personal messages i will leave those for her too. i thank everyone in advance for the advice they share here and i hope this post is successful, for the sake of my friend. Remember guys, anything shared here help make an AMAZING moment (hopefully) for my best friend.

backstory; i used to have famous quotes in my room on post it notes and she thought that was really cool. thats why i think this could be special. she also has pictures of friends all over her room and has had some quotes before, but not dealing with anxiety just in general.
ill make an edit of things i decide to use and items i decide to get on this post at the bottom once people start commenting. LETS DO IT GUYS!

ADD
08-06-2013, 10:54 PM
My favorite " Verily with every difficulty comes ease". I wish your friend a fast recovery and God bless you for being so supportive, I think everyone should have a friend like you in their life :)..