PDA

View Full Version : Having a hard time

mkgirl01
08-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm having such a hard time right now with my anxiety ... My thoughts just race and I feel like ill never be normal again.... I get a tingle and its ms... Headache is a brain anerisyum (sorry about spelling) I just can't take it ... I just can't accept it's anxiety

defmunel
08-06-2013, 12:53 PM
Just realize that everyone gets aches and pains, tingles as twitches. But our anxious minds fixate on them. I you can learn to accept them, you will find peace. But as you continue to fight them, the harder it is to get out.

Find peace that it happens to us all.

mkgirl01
08-06-2013, 12:54 PM
How did you accept it?

Kay16
08-06-2013, 01:36 PM
I had someone tell me to except my anxious feelings and thoughts too. It took awhile but you've got to accept the feelings and identify what makes you feel that way. Make them a familiar feeling that your used to so that when these feelings come in an uncomfortable or inappropriate time you can keep yourself under control at least until you get a min to freak out.

mkgirl01
08-06-2013, 01:38 PM
That's the hardest thing acceptance ... My mind makes me feel that way all the thoughts that go through it and then I feel the symptoms or visa versa