PDA

View Full Version : Sudden dizziness this evening

sharacel91
08-05-2013, 02:12 PM
So this evening was actually ok not feeling to bad an suddenly I got this dizziness appear out of the blue?! It's weird I lay down and it feels worse like the room is spinning or I'm going to pass out this is a new one for me :/ not quite sure why I'm suffering from it and where it's come from?!

HealthAnxNut
08-05-2013, 02:16 PM
:( Are you having any sinus issues? Not sure where you live, but we had a pretty big temp drop overnight, and I woke up with my ears and nose stuffy. I know that makes me really dizzy sometimes.

sharacel91
08-05-2013, 02:19 PM
No don't feel like I'm blocked up its come out of no where. I am pregnant and worried something might be wrong

lalouba_jane
08-05-2013, 02:20 PM
I get this sometimes. As far as I'm aware it's caused by prolonged, subconscious hyperventilating, which we will all be doing if we feel even the least bit anxious.

Hilarious how we get put into fight or flight mode but our version makes us feel like curling up and dying let alone running off somewhere haha!

lalouba_jane
08-05-2013, 02:22 PM
Ah! I see you're pregnant? Okay well that makes even more sense. I was terrible for this during pregnancy! It's something to do with our circulation not being as effective - blood pooling and such. Not to mention we have a "parasite" stealing all of our valuable hydration and nutrients! :)

Perfectly common, please don't worry :)

sharacel91
08-05-2013, 02:30 PM
Thank you! That makes me feel better I've been worrying something's not right it's awful I feel like when I'm laying down the room is spinning :(

HealthAnxNut
08-05-2013, 02:39 PM
My anxiety was worse when I was pregnant, because there is so much more to worry about! Deep breathing became my best friend. :) Hope you are feeling better hun!

defmunel
08-05-2013, 06:13 PM
Ahhh, I'm pregnant too! I've had the dizziness every now and then, but a lot in the first trimester. I'm 18w now, and it's pretty much subsided.

Lol at the parasite comment. That was funny. They are such leeches aren't they?! But yet, I'm so excited. I've just begun feeling this leech move, and it's so fun. I always say "keep kicking me baby! I want to know youre in there!"

Enjoy being pregnant. I'm so grateful I can have another one. I didn't know if it would be possible.