PDA

View Full Version : Why us and not them :/

leetbulldog
08-05-2013, 04:19 AM
This question is always in my mind. Why do we suffer from what we do everyday!! :/ why us and not them! I sometimes feel life is unfair.. What did we do wrong to be in the situation all of us are in!! I'm not complaining or anything like that but I just sometimes don't understand it :(

emtw12
08-05-2013, 04:28 AM
all the stress and worry we've had in the past has al caught up but I agree I do think there's people who have been through a lot more than me so I don't know why I feel this way :/

Cobra
08-05-2013, 04:31 AM
I think mine was a traumatic health experience after worrying about chronic pain for about 4 months. By the time I had surgeries and got well, my nerves were just completely shot.

acetone
08-05-2013, 07:10 AM
People have different lives and different minds. Genetics play a part too. There is a good chance of getting anxiety if you've been abused, neglected, bullied in the past. There are also people here with anxiety as a side effect of their real illness. Stress, sedentary lifestyles can also contribute to someone developing anxiety. From what I see today the number of anxiety and depression sufferers is only going to increase in the future. This will be good news for someone going into the mental health profession.

raggamuffin
08-05-2013, 11:00 AM
It's because of how people react to stress. If people are stressed/worriers/extremely emotive/bottle things up/abused/drug abusers etc etc etc it all takes it's toll on people and can lead to anxiety. But what you have to do is make the most of where you are in life and do your best to get better.

Here's a post I wrote recently you might find helpful.

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?19451-Fear-amp-Worry-Don-t-Exist

Ed