PDA

View Full Version : chest

emtw12
08-05-2013, 04:01 AM
does anyone feel chest pains daily even if they feel ok?

leetbulldog
08-05-2013, 04:11 AM
Yes I do. freaks me out and makes my anxiety really bad :/

emtw12
08-05-2013, 04:18 AM
me too! :/

leetbulldog
08-05-2013, 04:22 AM
me too! :/

Don't worry hun, we will make it! One day we will be anxiety/stress free! don't give up! :)

Cobra
08-05-2013, 04:30 AM
Constantly. Sometimes it's a sharp pain, sometimes tightness, sometimes burning and sometimes a floppy feeling.

HideKoto
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
I usually feels like burning up and soon after that even I experience tightness. The outside of my body is usually cold or has a normal temperature, but internally I feel like dying due to the heat.

raggamuffin
08-05-2013, 10:58 AM
The body takes a long time to repiar itself. Yo usay you feel ok, but did you yesterday and the day before? Do you get angry/upset.emotional easily? People often say "I fell fine but I still hrut" in rreality months/years of stress and worry building up led to anxiety. It'll take months or more to recover from it.

If you fully accept 100% it's anxiety and not illness or death around the corner then you remove the fear and worry. These are the 2 fuels that keep the fire (anxiety) burning.

You could feel fine for weeks or more and a pain comes "out of the blue". Remind yourself it's your body showing you it's stressed and simply saying "I need rest". Most anxious people don't accept it, they fear it. They add more stress and worry onto a body giving out sypmtoms that it's had too much stress and worry and so the cycle continues.

Acceptance is key to recovery.

Ed