PDA

View Full Version : Paranoid about internet?

imnotlost
08-04-2013, 07:51 PM
This is weird. But I feel like a loser for being one of the only people to do something on the internet. For example, I refuse to comment or upvote anything on Reddit. It makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong for being only one of 10,000 people to upvote a post or comment. I mean, There are 7 billion people in the world, and I don't like that I am only one of 10,000 on the entire planet to be upvoting this post, so it makes me feel like it is lame to do it and everyone else have more important cooler things to do. I use the website Last.fm, and hate that I am only 1 of 900,000 people that listen to a specific artist. It makes me feel like I am doing something wrong if only a few thousand people on the entire planet out of billions are listening to this artist on this website. Does this make sense? I also hate the first person to view a video YouTube. This all makes me very uncomfortable.

MrsJ88
08-04-2013, 07:56 PM
This is something I've never heard of... Sounds frustrating though.

imnotlost
08-05-2013, 02:10 PM
Can anyone help? bump

DodgingRain
08-05-2013, 03:48 PM
Just think of it like you have found something cool before the other billions on the planet have. I always thought of it in the reverse, if I'm doing the same thing as everyone else then what does anyone need me here for.