PDA

View Full Version : Lovan 20 and Tenormin side effects, need help please

Mikey
10-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Hi All,

I started taking Lovan (20mg per day) around 4 weeks ago. After 1 week and up until this current day my sleeping has become very disrupted. Before I had taken this medication I slept very soundly.

I also started taking Tenormin (50 mg per day) as I was still feeling very anxious just being on the Lovan. The Tenormin knocked me around and I felt very dizzy whilst on it so the doctor recommemend I take half a tablet morning and night to ease the side effects, this helped considerable.

4 weeks had passed since i have been on both forms of medication and whilst my Panic Attacks are kept relatively at ease. I still have symptoms of anxiety and I am unsure if its me or the drugs that are giving me the symptoms.

My current symptoms after taking my morning medication are

Dizziness
Irritablility
fidgeting
claminess
Tiredness (this happens roughly 5 hrs after taking medication)
Disrupted Sleeping throughout the night
Anxiety

I know that Lovan can have 'Anxiety' and 'Insomina' as side effects, but I have been hoping these side effects would pass. I am wondering if anyone has experienced somethng similar?

Any help would be much appriciated.

Kindest Regards

Mikey :?

Phreek
07-30-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm interested in how you are going with the Lovan 20 now. It's been a few months since you posted this question, and I'd like to know. I'm about to start on Lovan 20, just got the prescription filled tonight. If we can compare notes, you might be able to tell me if your situation improved and what I can look forward to.

Kindest regards

Dean