PDA

View Full Version : Continuing psins in right side

Blessed
08-04-2013, 02:56 PM
So the pains in my right side are still sharp and still there feels like a pulling sensation. The only relief is when I put my fist in my side and relieve it. I'm wondering if its because I'm heavy and when I sit down it mashes everything together??? I dunno just aggrevated

Blessed
08-05-2013, 06:49 AM
Advise anyone pleas!!!! I'm assuming worst which is not what I should do please I need some assurance or encouragement please!!!

locksey
08-05-2013, 06:55 AM
Maybe you pulled something .... I've had sharp pains in my side b4 wen I move , if I sit still then it doesn't hurt ... U need to stop working yrself up ... You will notice it more the more you think on it .. Go and do sumink to take your mind of it

Blessed
08-05-2013, 06:58 AM
Maybe you pulled something .... I've had sharp pains in my side b4 wen I move , if I sit still then it doesn't hurt ... U need to stop working yrself up ... You will notice it more the more you think on it .. Go and do sumink to take your mind of it

But it's hurt for weeks on end now. Its not really like a strain its hard to explain and of course I assume the worst then I get panicky thinking of leaving my husband and kids behind and they move on without me and my husband falls in love and gets remarried I am just about to go nuts here.

locksey
08-05-2013, 07:03 AM
But it's hurt for weeks on end now. Its not really like a strain its hard to explain and of course I assume the worst then I get panicky thinking of leaving my husband and kids behind and they move on without me and my husband falls in love and gets remarried I am just about to go nuts here.

Have u been to the doctors / health clinic / walk in centre ?

locksey
08-05-2013, 07:03 AM
Maybe that's the only thing that will put yr mind at rest

jessy
08-05-2013, 07:05 AM
You are over thinking , letting your racing thoughts take over .
If I were you I'd run a bath & relax then watch a film or read a book .
You need to get your mind off it . Xx

Blessed
08-05-2013, 10:47 AM
You are over thinking , letting your racing thoughts take over .
If I were you I'd run a bath & relax then watch a film or read a book .
You need to get your mind off it . Xx

And u can't look up what your feeling online, it's automatically cancer. Now I'm just really mortified! I can't think or concentrate or focus on anything but this.

raggamuffin
08-05-2013, 10:49 AM
The aggrevation is what makes it continue. The fear the worry. Carry on with your day to day. Remind yourself it's not going to hurt you in any way shape or form. You allow it to continue but allowing ti to be at the forefront of your mind. Mind over matter remember.

Ed

Blessed
08-06-2013, 01:57 PM
The aggrevation is what makes it continue. The fear the worry. Carry on with your day to day. Remind yourself it's not going to hurt you in any way shape or form. You allow it to continue but allowing ti to be at the forefront of your mind. Mind over matter remember.

Ed

Thanks. I went to my doc yesterday for a follow up . She tried me back on nexium for 4 days but for some strange reason my heart rate was staying elevated. So since my pain is still there ( yesterday was horrible) she wants me to take Prilosec In the morning and night to see if it helps. She assured me that she doesn't feel it is anything serious. (Mainly anxiety related) so that did ease my mind somewhat. Grant it the stomach pain is still there I am just trying not to dwell in it as much.

Blessed
08-08-2013, 03:14 PM
Please help now I am hurting in my left side stomach I feel it all the time and it hurts when I breathe in or take a deep breath every so often please help I am scared. Don't know what the deal is my right side so quit hurting now my left starts am i going crazy

lalouba_jane
08-08-2013, 03:17 PM
I have the exact opposite problem - it's my left side that's buggered!

Hard not to focus on it but the more tense you get the worse it will feel :(