PDA

View Full Version : Sick to my stomach

nervousbutterflies
08-03-2013, 07:50 PM
I had a rough summer. My uncle committed suicide a month ago. He had the same anxiety and depression problems I do. I am so anxious right now it's making me terrified. I threw up a couple of times and I'm worried its not gonna go away and I am gonna end up like my uncle ! I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way

Carlos209
08-03-2013, 08:09 PM
Hi wanna chat im kinda anxious too

Stephj526
08-03-2013, 10:55 PM
I had a rough summer. My uncle committed suicide a month ago. He had the same anxiety and depression problems I do. I am so anxious right now it's making me terrified. I threw up a couple of times and I'm worried its not gonna go away and I am gonna end up like my uncle ! I feel like I'm the only one who feels this way

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle. You're definitely not alone with anxiety. We all very much understand what you're saying. I know it may seem like you'll never beat it, but you will! Think about other hard things you've conquered, it wasn't easy and maybe took a long time....but the end was worth it.

I think that's the hardest part of anxiety. You'll never wake up and say, oh...my anxiety is suddenly gone. But maybe one day you'll think, hmm I haven't noticed any weird feelings today, awesome. Or hmm..I didn't freak out when alone today. Baby steps and you'll get through this!

nervousbutterflies
08-03-2013, 11:03 PM
Thank you so much for replying! It sucks I felt fine for a little while then boom! Anxiety! Can't hold down food or anything! And thank you! My uncle left a suicide note on fb then we went searching for two days and found him hanging by electrical rope :( right behind my job so I had to quit!

kingmemphis
08-04-2013, 12:16 AM
Hi Nervousbutterflies

So sorry to hear about your uncle but its necessary that you will end up like him. The fight should be in you to any illness so be strong. I also have the vomiting problem.

I was sick 4 times today but still feel fine my anxiety is now minimal but little thing triggers my vomiting i feel fine after it. Any advice will be appreciated!