PDA

View Full Version : Heart palpitations ?

anxietygirl143
08-02-2013, 12:16 PM
I suffer with heart palpitations is it normal for heart to do wierd beats? skipping and vibrating iv been suffering with anxiety for 6 years .. Or even wen I eat certain things I feel wierd beats or I just can't get to full why is that ?

ADD
08-02-2013, 12:51 PM
I suffer with heart palpitations is it normal for heart to do wierd beats? skipping and vibrating iv been suffering with anxiety for 6 years .. Or even wen I eat certain things I feel wierd beats or I just can't get to full why is that ?
For people dealing with anxiety heart palpitations are as normal as breathing and to my knowledge they are not life threatening at all so don't worry :)..I get palpitations when I eat myself and I just ignore them because they don't deserve my attention lol. I do not have an explanation for why this happens but rest assured its no big deal, I think it used to happen even before us having anxiety it's just now we pay attention to every frigging detail :)..back in the day if I would get something like that I just would hit my chest where as now I stand there trying to listen lol.
Anyways I hope this helps, cheers.

anxietygirl143
08-02-2013, 01:11 PM
For people dealing with anxiety heart palpitations are as normal as breathing and to my knowledge they are not life threatening at all so don't worry :)..I get palpitations when I eat myself and I just ignore them because they don't deserve my attention lol. I do not have an explanation for why this happens but rest assured its no big deal, I think it used to happen even before us having anxiety it's just now we pay attention to every frigging detail :)..back in the day if I would get something like that I just would hit my chest where as now I stand there trying to listen lol.
Anyways I hope this helps, cheers.

Lol so true thanks .. It's just that I still panic about it .. I'm not breathing promptly like I'm supposed to either

ADD
08-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Lol so true thanks .. It's just that I still panic about it .. I'm not breathing promptly like I'm supposed to either

I can't say that I have had any irregularities with breathing in the past, but I can imagine it must be horrible. Though the tools that everyone uses to deal with anxiety and panic attacks are similar for everyone on an individual level there is one specific one that fine tunes us and I am confident that when you find your methodology in dealing with the breathing you are going to come back here and reassuring others that are going down the path you have and succeeded that ultimately everything will be just fine :)..

MiST
01-12-2014, 04:42 AM

How is your breathing now?