PDA

View Full Version : Curious

vic
08-01-2013, 04:14 PM
A bit of a bad subject but was just wondering if any one else lies there at nyte and u think of your relatives spec older ones and the sudden fear of death comes over u and it's so overwhelming that u feel scared and traped like there's no escape and then think what is there why does it happen? Does any one else have this? Plz say if u do and how U feel nd how u cope :(

futurebound
08-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Kinda. I get thoughts that they will come to harm, and have so many scenarios in me head of how they could die, and what would happen. Very upsetting.

Sounds weird but the more u try and block it the worse it gets. Distract yourself or accept the thought and acknowledge its importance if that makes sense

vic
08-01-2013, 04:47 PM
Most times I'm fine it is completely normal to fear death I knw that as its the unknown but I think people with anxiety nd or depression tend to be out of the box thinkers well I knw I am I'm such a questioning person and I feel the need to know everything I'm very inquisitive and always have been, I knw wen ur in anxiety or depression mode thotes are deeper and darker so fear of death does become more frequent but it just scares me so much wen it comes over me and I think about my loved ones :(