PDA

View Full Version : Self harm strength.

Hannah_28
08-01-2013, 03:06 PM
A Bottle of sauce that I'd treated myself to just smashed everywhere I broke down I know it seems trivial but it was something nice I'd done for myself ruined I started picking the glass up and looked at a piece in my hand my old self harm head came back thinking I could get release from the anxiety I was feeling I threw it in the bin with the rest of the bottle and walked away I guess I just wanted to share this small achievement with people. Thanks.

sharacel91
08-01-2013, 03:11 PM
Well done! I used to self harm when I lost my ok partner in a car accident I did it to relieve the pain I felt and now I have anxiety I get the urge to as it takes the pain away from my chest or leg or arm

Hannah_28
08-01-2013, 03:13 PM
It's been years since I've done it but it suddenly came flooding back it's never a good thing tho as u will have found out only short term release.

sharacel91
08-01-2013, 03:15 PM
It is only a short term thing it's something I doubt id ever do again as I have my little boy who keeps me strong but I do get urges

Hannah_28
08-01-2013, 03:19 PM
It's about learning where to channel those urges its good that u have ur son to use up all ur energy :) I work a LOT it's my way of hiding from life