PDA

View Full Version : Annoyed

Sourcon33
08-01-2013, 01:53 PM
I have come a long long way in the past few months. It started with really bad depression then really bad anxiety with obsessive thoughts. In the past couple of weeks I have been doing tremendously better. I no longer am seeing a psychiatrist and I also am off my medications. I haven't felt this good in a while. The only problem is now that I am doing better I seem to check on myself often. Like when I'm doing good I will think about how I am doing better and it is just annoying. The things that used to bother me and tear me down don't really have that great of an affect any more. But occasionally I will have my moments just like everyone. I am just really annoyed by this recently. I just want to have a clear mind where I'm not checking myself often. Like when I'm good I just want to be good and not worry or anything. I know it will just take some more time and patience but man have I been annoyed recently. Anyone else constantly check themselves?

catchaneye
08-02-2013, 05:03 PM
Sounds like your doing really well. I think once you reassure yourself that you are doing fine you will come on leaps and bounds! :)

leighlee
08-02-2013, 05:13 PM
I have been working on not always checking my pulse.

kilmarnock37
08-02-2013, 05:29 PM
Yes I constantly check my self. When I have a good day its as if its going to good and my brain and body realise this and think up ways of making it hell again. I also used to check my pulse constantly just to check my heart rate to reassure myself..hours and hours went past checking and counting every beat.then slowly i realised it must be beating fine I'm alive and counting it so it's beating I'm breathing. I'm fine.